Lots of girls like makeup, but wearing false eyelashes is not a simple thing. If the way of wearing mink eyelashes is wrong, it is easy to make the eyes appear smaller. Once the thick false eyelashes are pulled down, the whole eye makeup would be thick and temperament. What’s even more embarrassing is that if the stickers are unstable, the eyelashes will fall. As mink lashes wholesale vendors, Miss Angel Lashes also pay attention to studying the right way to wearing mink lashes. Today, let me talk about the method of wearing mink eyelashes.
1. Lift the upper eyelid skin and draw a natural eyeliner with a lead eyeliner.
2. Lift the upper eyelid skin and clamp the eyelashes with the glue to the tweezers for preparation.
3. Paste the 3d mink eyelashes on the root of your true eyelashes, and then stick the back of the back eye firmly.
4. Lift the upper eyelid skin and stick the inner corner of the eye firmly.
5. Gently press the inner corner of the eye and push the eyelashes up with a pair of tweezers to make the whole stick firmly.
6. Use a pair of lash tweezers to gently press the eyelashes to make the mink eyelashes firmly adhere.
7. The effect after the first layer is pasted.
8. Paste a piece of mink eyelashes over the first layer of eyelashes
9. Multi-section paste with interval
10. Press properly with tweezers to make a better bond with the first layer of eyelashes.